1. This website is operated by Maidesite.co.uk. Throughout this website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Maidesite.
2. Maidesite.de offers this website, including all information, tools and services available to you as a user on this website, on the condition that you accept all conditions, guidelines and notices listed here.
8. Our shop is hosted by Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that enables us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE SHOP
2. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you violate any law (including, but not limited to, copyright law) in your jurisdiction while using the service.
3. You must not transmit worms or viruses or codes of a destructive nature.
4. A breach or breach of any of the terms will result in the immediate termination of your services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. We reserve the right to refuse service at any time for any reason.
2. You acknowledge that your content (without credit card information) may be transmitted unencrypted and (a) include transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conformance and adaptation to the technical requirements of interconnection networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted when transmitted over networks.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy any part of the Service, use of the Service or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the Service is provided without our express written permission, to sell, resell or exploit.
4. The headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
1. We are not responsible if the information provided on this site is incorrect, complete or up-to-date. The material on this website is for general information only and should not be relied on or used as the sole basis of decision-making without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this website is at your own risk.
2. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information is necessarily not current and is provided for your information only. We reserve the right to change the content of this website at any time, but we are not obliged to update information on our website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our website.
SECTION 4 - CHANGES TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
The prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to change or discontinue the service (or parts or content thereof) at any time without prior notice.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any changes, price changes, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
1. Certain products or services may only be available online through the website. These products or services may be in limited quantities and can only be returned or exchanged in accordance with our return policy.
2. We have tried our best to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear in store. We cannot guarantee that the colors on your computer monitor will be correct.
3. We reserve the right, but are under no obligation, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We can exercise this right in individual cases. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services we offer. All product descriptions or product prices are subject to change at our sole discretion at any time without notice. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offers for products or services made on this website are void where prohibited.
4. We do not guarantee that the quality of any product, service, information or other material you have purchased or received will meet your expectations or that errors in the service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - BILLING ACCURACY AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
1. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, at our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, credit card and / or orders with the same billing and / or shipping address. In the event that we change or cancel an order, we can try to notify you by contacting the email address and / or billing address / phone number provided at the time of the order.
2. We reserve the right to restrict or prohibit orders placed by dealers, resellers or distributors in our sole discretion.
3. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made in our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you if necessary.
4. Please see our return policy for more information.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
1. We may give you access to third-party tools over which we have no control or input.
2. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" and "as available" without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without approval. We do not accept any liability for or in connection with your use of optional third-party tools.
3. Any use by you of the optional tools offered via the website is at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and accept the terms and conditions under which tools are provided by the respective third party providers.
SECTION 8 - THIRD PARTY LINKS
1. Certain content, products and services available through our service may contain third-party materials.
2. Third-party links on this website can lead you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for checking or evaluating the content or accuracy, and we make no representations or warranties and accept no liability or responsibility for any third-party or third-party materials or websites
for any other third party material, product, or service.
3. We will not be liable for any damage or damage related to the purchase or use of any goods, services, resources, content, or any other transaction made in connection with any third party website. Please read the third party's policies and practices carefully and make sure you understand them before entering into any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions about third party products should be directed to the third party supplier.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
1. If you send certain specific submissions (for example, contest entries) in response to our request or without our request, send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans or other materials, whether online, by email, post or otherwise In a manner (collectively, "Comments"), you agree that we may edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use any comments in any medium without restriction at any time. We are and are not obliged
(1) treat comments confidentially;
(2) to pay compensation for comments;
(3) to respond to comments.
3. You agree that your comments will not infringe any third party rights, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy, personal rights, or any other personal or proprietary rights. You also agree that your comments will not contain defamatory or otherwise unlawful, offensive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
4. You must not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or any third party as to the origin of comments. You are solely responsible for all comments you submit and their accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for comments made by you or any third party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
1. From time to time there may be information on our website or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions relating to product descriptions, prices, promotions, offers, product shipping costs, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without notice (including after your order has been submitted).
2. We undertake no obligation to update, change or clarify any information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or update date applied in the Service or on any related website should be used as an indication that all information in the Service or on any related website has been changed or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
1. for illegal purposes;
2. to solicit others to commit or participate in illegal activities;
3. Violate any international, state, provincial, or state order, rule, statute, or local ordinance;
4. to infringe or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
5. to harass, abuse, insult, hurt, defame, defame, denigrate, intimidate or discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin or disability;
6. Submit false or misleading information;
7. to upload viruses or other types of malicious code download or transmit that is used or may be used in any way that affects the functionality or operation of the Service or any related website, other websites or the Internet;
8. to collect or track the personal data of others;
9. Spam, Phishing, Pharm, Pretext, Spider, Crawl or Scrape;
10. for obscene or immoral purposes;
11. Interfere with or circumvent the security functions of the Service or any related website, other websites or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service or any related website if you violate any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. We do not warrant, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2. We do not guarantee that the results that may be obtained by using the service will be accurate or reliable.
3. You agree that we may from time to time remove the service indefinitely or terminate the service at any time without notice.
4. You expressly agree that your use of or inability to use the service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products and services provided to you through the Service are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use (except as expressly stated by us), without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, neither expressly or implicitly, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, suitability for a particular purpose, durability, legal claim and non-infringement.
5. In no event shall Maidesite.de, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for injuries, losses, claims or direct, indirect, incidental, criminal, special , or consequential damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs or similar damages, regardless of whether they are based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise which from your use of any of the Services or any product purchased through the Service, or any other claim related to your use of the Service or any product, including, but not limited to, errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind caused by the utility or any content (or products) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service, even if advised of its possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, our liability in such states or jurisdictions is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - COMPENSATION
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
1. The parties' obligations and liabilities entered into prior to the termination date will continue to exist for all purposes beyond the termination of this Agreement.
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
2. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules published by us on this website or in relation to the Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and suggestions, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any previous version of the Terms of Service).
Article 18 - Applicable Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements under which we provide services to you are governed by and construed by British law.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION