Your satisfaction is our number one priority at Maidesite. For this reason, we are pleased to offer you a limited warranty against defects in material or workmanship on all new Maidesite products. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. Only consumers who purchase Maidesite products from authorized Maidesite dealers or other retailers can benefit from our limited warranty.
What is insured?
1. Maidesite height adjustable desk frame
All height-adjustable desks that have been purchased come with a 5-year guarantee on the frame, motor and other mechanics, as well as a 5-year guarantee on the controls, switches and electronics.
2. Maidesite adjustable automatic lifting table set
The flexible adjustable automatic lifting table set Maidesite comes with a 5-year guarantee.
What if my product is defective?
1. Maidesite will replace the defective parts of one of our products (free of charge for you) if the defect is due to improper workmanship and / or material defects.
2. If Maidesite is unable to deliver a replacement product, or if the repair is impractical or cannot be completed on time, Maidesite can refund the purchase price against the return of the product.
Do I have to pay the shipping costs for a replacement product?
1. In the rare event that your Maidesite product is defective, we will provide you with a replacement item that will be sent to you free of charge within Germany.
2. However, expedited shipping is possible if you pay the additional cost.
3. If you would like a replacement product to be sent to an address outside of Germany, you will have to pay the shipping costs.
What is not insured?
Our limited warranty does not cover problems caused by:
1. Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not caused by defects in material or workmanship.
2. Conditions, malfunctions, or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, abuse, misuse, negligence, accident, or alteration.
3. Accessories, related materials and products or related products not manufactured by Maidesite.
4. Conditions, malfunctions, or damage caused by failure to follow instructions and guidelines for intended use of the product.
Our limited warranty is void if a product is returned with labels removed, damaged, or tampered with, or alterations (including removal of components or external covers).
How do I submit a claim?
Filing a warranty claim is quick and easy.
1. Simply email customer service at email@example.com
2. Make sure you have your proof of purchase or other proof of purchase on hand.
3. You will need to provide evidence of the date and place where you purchased your Maidesite product.
Disclaimer of warranty & limitation of damage
1. Except as provided by applicable law, the duration of all implied warranties (including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) is limited to the duration of this warranty, and Maidesite will not be liable for incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to limited to any loss of profit or loss arising out of any warranty or condition, express or implied.
2. Or according to another legal theory, even if Maidesite was advised of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts.
3. Or the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
Applicable law and legal process
The United Kindom law applies.
If you sue us, you can assert claims in the following courts:
1. Court that is locally competent for your place of residence or the locally competent court of your habitual place of residence.
2. Court that is locally responsible for our place of business or for the branch that looks after you.
If we sue you, we can assert claims from the insurance contract in the following courts:
1. Court with local jurisdiction for your place of residence.
2. Do you have a business or commercial enterprise, as well as the court of the place where the registered office or branch of your company is located.